Ground Transportation Industry
Shalik, Morris & Company, LLP provides accounting, auditing, tax and consulting services to the ground transportation industry. Our clientele include many of the region’s leading and most dynamic Black Car Groups, both individually and co-operatively owned. We are also active in the Medallion Taxicab and Credit Union segments of the industry.
Our hands-on proactive approach has helped many of our clients successfully weather the unique challenges facing the industry, from economic turbulence to growth. Our entrepreneurial focus has enabled us to develop long term relationships with our clients and their supporting infrastructure. Shalik, Morris also serves as a resource to our clients in helping procure bank financing as required.
Our services to the Ground Transportation Industry include:
- Audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements
- Business consulting services
- Assistance with financing and lines of credit
- Assistance with banking and similar relationships
- Assistance with expansion and contraction issues, including budgets and projections
- Strategic tax planning and compliance
- Preparation of corporate tax returns
- Handling tax inquiries and examinations
- Assistance with selecting, procuring and implementing custom and generic accounting systems
- Tax and financial planning for owners and individuals