Estates, Trusts & Wealth Preservation
Shalik, Morris & Company, LLP realizes that having spent a lifetime building your business and personal wealth, it is important to carefully develop a clear strategy today for the preservation of your assets and maximization of after-tax transfers tomorrow. We provide an array of specialized estate and trust planning and administration services designed to meet the unique needs, circumstances and goals of each client. From strategic tax planning, estate and trust formation and administration, trustee and executor services and the review of wills and trust documents, we offer the experience and provide the independent counsel our clients rely on.
We work directly with our clients and their attorneys, financial planners and other professionals throughout the planning and administration process. Our estate and trust clientele includes high net-worth individuals, executors, administrators, trustees, beneficiaries and other stakeholders.
Our Estates, Trusts & Wealth Preservation services include:
- Strategic Tax Planning & Compliance at the Federal, State and Local Levels
- Estate & Trust Formation & Administration
- Business Succession Planning
- Trustee & Executor Services
- Surrogate Court & Fiduciary Accountings
- Review of Wills, Trust Instruments & Other Documents
- Family Partnerships, Living Trusts & Private Foundations
- Assistance with Elder Care Planning & Administration
- Consulting Services