Shalik, Morris & Company, LLP provides consulting, accounting, auditing, tax and financial services to sleep away camps and day camps, for-profit and not-for-profit schools and bus companies. We work with our clients throughout all aspects of the business cycle and provide expertise in entity formation and corporate structure, procurement of financing, cost control and profitability enhancement. From site selection and financing to the decision of whether to own or lease your properties, we assist our clients in the real estate component of their businesses.
We are often called upon to become proactive members of our client’s management team, assisting with all aspects of operations and providing our entrepreneurial perspective in enabling our clients to stay competitive and accomplish their objectives.
Our services to the Camps industry include:
- Audits, Reviews & Compilations of Financial Statements
- Planning & Preparation of Federal, State & Local Business Income Tax Returns
- Handling Federal, State & Local Tax Examinations & Inquiries
- Budgets, Projections & Financial Models
- Real Estate Services
- Due Diligence Examinations for Acquisitions & Sales
- Fraud Investigations
- Assitance with Insurance Matters & Procurement of Financing
- Development & Review of Internal Controls & Operating Procedures
- Benefits Consulting & Assistance with Compensation Plans
- Selection of Accounting & Bookkeeping Systems
- Contract & Document Review
- Consulting Services