Apparel & Textile
Shalik, Morris & Company, LLP provides accounting, auditing, tax, compliance and consulting services to the apparel and textile industry. Our goal is to enable our clients to enhance the performance and operating efficiency of their business through cost control, selection of proper accounting and information management systems, and the efficient management of their consumer and supplier relationships, internal supply chain and inventory. From site selection and financing to the decision of whether to own or lease your facility, we assist our clients in the real estate component of their business.
We work with our clients to develop plans for the long-term success of their business and assist in developing a clear strategy for growth or divestitures. We play a significant role assisting our clients in identifying, evaluating, structuring and executing buying and selling business opportunities.
Our apparel and textile clientele include manufacturers and distributors, retailers and wholesalers, and importers and exporters of apparel, accessories, home goods, home furnishings and material.
Our services to the Apparel & Textile industry include:
- Audits, Reviews & Compilations of Financial Statements
- Strategic Tax Planning & Compliance
- Assistance with Sales, Payroll, Income & Other Tax Related Matters
- Gross Profit Analysis & Operating Efficiency Studies & Comparison to Industry Norms
- Budgets, Projections & Financial Modeling
- Implementation of Internal Controls & Operating Procedures
- Assistance in Selecting, Purchasing & Implementing Accounting Systems
- Lease Versus Ownership Analysis of Warehouse & Distribution Facilities, Equipment & Trucks
- Inventory Audits, Including Perpetual Inventory Cycle Counts & Test Checks
- Assistance in Determining Optimal Production & Inventory Levels
- Assistance with Procurement of Equity & Debt Financing
- Capital Structure Formation
- Business Consulting Services