Shalik, Morris & Company, LLP seeks talented and experienced CPAs for full-time tax manager level and full-time audit manager level positions with the Firm. Candidates must meet the following minimum credentials, qualifications and work experience requirements:
- The candidate must be a CPA in good standing
- A minimum of 5 years of recent quality CPA firm experience
- Broad based and comprehensive knowledge of industry and service specialties
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, and well-organized and possess the ability to manage and work effectively with others
- Experience using CCH ProSystem fx Tax, CCH Engagement, and Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong research and planning skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with clients on a professional basis
The Firm services quality clients in diversified industries, performs high-level work and operates on a progressive, paperless digital platform. Candidates will have the opportunity to perform work on all phases of accounting, auditing and tax, including performing compilations, reviews, audits, tax planning, preparation and research.
For more information about the positions within the firm, please contact Jonathan Shalik at (516) 338-8700 or at email@example.com.